CohoUS seeking additional board members
From: Grace Kim (graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 14:20:35 -0700 (PDT)
The Cohousing Association of the US (Coho/US) is looking for
new/additional board members.  The Board is currently comprised of 6
members from the New England, Pacific Northwest, and Virginia and would
like to grow to a board of 9 by the end of 2010.  While we welcome
anyone to apply, we are especially looking for representation from
Colorado, California, the Midwest, Southwest, and Mid-Atlantic.

If you are interested in serving please review the Board Member
Expectations attached.  We also encourage you to peruse the "Cohousing
Association" section of the Coho/US website - www.
http://www.cohousing.org/association, including the profiles of the
current Board members.

If you are attending the 2010 National Cohousing Conference in Boulder,
there will be a breakout session on Coho/US Board & Leadership
Opportunities.  We encourage you to attend.

Interested persons who will be attending the National Cohousing
Conference are encouraged to complete the Application form found at
http://www.cohousing.org/docs/board_application.doc
<http://www.cohousing.org/docs/board_application.doc>   and send it to
office [at] cohousing.org by May 15, 2010 in order for us to schedule an
interview with you during the Conference.  All others should submit
Applications by July 1, 2010.

If you have any questions about board service, please contact David
Entin at DavidEntin [at] comcast.net.

Thanks so much for your interest!

grace h kim aia, architect & cofounder

schemata workshop | empowering communities through architecture

1720 12th ave #3  seattle wa 98122  v 206 285 1589

www.schemataworkshop.com <http://www.schemataworkshop.com/>

Recipient of 2009 Mayor's Small Business Award