Is your community represented at the 2010 Natl Cohousing Conference?
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:47:45 -0700 (PDT)
After the rush of early-bird registrations (over 80 registrants in the
last 3 days of March), we've now updated the list of communities and the
number of registered people for each...

http://www.cohousing.org/2010/faq/who

 Click this link to check out the 48 communities. Once there, visit the
communities websites by clicking on their name. Or, better yet, attend the
conference to meet and have fun with the actual people!

A couple of weeks ago, I bragged about Songaia, where I live, as being in
the number one position. Bryan Bowen (of Wild Sage) said they would knock us
on down the list. He was right, but instead of being #1 alone, Wild Sage is
tied with Nyland Cohousing for the top position. Of the Top 10, six
communities are from Colorado.

If you register, you can either (1) add your community to the list - OR -
(2) push your community on up the list. If you are not connected to a
community, perhaps you'll discover your future home at the conference or
learn more about this vital movement of people who are creating a more
sustainable world, one neighborhood at a time.

Hope to see you at the 2010 National Cohousing Conference in Boulder, CO on
June 18-20!

http://www.cohousing.org/2010

Craig Ragland
Coho/US