Re: Question re failure rate of forming groups
From: Daniel Lindenberger (danielsmallboxcms.com)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 09:21:19 -0700 (PDT)
Have there been any studies on failure rates that correlate failure rate with use of professional services? I would find this particularly interesting. I think in BC the success rate for Cohousing communities that have used professional services is markedly higher, and that distinction can be important when trying to get initial backing from financial institutions.

If anyone knows of such a study, I'd love to find out the details.

Daniel