Re: Question re failure rate of forming groups
From: Kristen Simmons (simmonskristengmail.com)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 18:17:04 -0700 (PDT)
My thought may be relevant (or not).

Prior to the Wright Brothers success at Kitty Hawk, the failure rate for
humans flying an aircraft was 100%.

To me, the best question isn't how many groups fail and if that number has
decreased, but what did the successful groups do that made them successful?

I mean no disrespect to those posing the failure rate question.

Warm regards,
Kristen

PS: We are looking for Associate and Equity Members in Boston (Jamaica Plain
Neighborhood). Join us!
www.stonybrookcohousing.org <goog_1269778459>
<goog_1269778459> http://twitter.com/CohousingBoston <goog_1269778459>
<goog_1269778459>