Re: Question re failure rate of forming groups
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 09:02:26 -0700 (PDT)
Bob, Diana's book was published in 2003 - so I'm not sure how that
relates to recent changes. I believe it also stated a 10% success rate
for intentional communities more broadly. I cannot get to that info
quickly, as I

That being said, I don't believe these numbers could possibly be based
on strong data and I don't believe anyone actually knows about any
changes in the failure rate. Craig