Question re failure rate of forming groups
From: Bob Morrison (RHmorrisonAOL.com)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 08:50:48 -0700 (PDT)
  In a recent posting, Craig wrote that Diana Leafe Christian wrote that
only 25% of forming groups succeed thru completion of the project. Does this
mean cohousing, or intentional communities in general?

  A few years ago I read that the failure rate of cohousing groups is about
50%. So it looks like the failure rate has gotten worse over the last few
years. I am not surprised. The recession has had a devastating effect on
forming groups.

Bob Morrison