Re: guest rooms
From: Ken Cameron-Bell (kcameronbellgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:26:11 -0700 (PDT)
We are following the same procedure here at DayBreak, but we are still a
growing community and we wonder what will happen as more people move in and
we have more demand for the guest rooms.  We do accept donations from those
who are not family or friends of members.

Ken Cameron-Bell
Daybreak Cohousing