Question on Design of your Common House
From: Janet Hesselberth Pelletier (janet.hesselberthgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:09:48 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,
Here at Three Groves Ecovillage, we are gearing up for our Design Charettes
with the architects. We have very carefully documented what we think we need
for housing and the Common House, but we'd like some input from you on the
Common House. Any input you have would be greatly appreciated, but in
particular, we'd like to hear:

1. How many homes are in your community and how many people live there? (To
give us a baseline on size.)
2. How many guest rooms are in your Common House? Do they get used
frequently or do they stay empty?
3. What is the best part of your Common House?
4. What do you wish you had done differently in your Common House? (Space
that is under-utilized, features that were not needed or that you wish you
had, etc.)

Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom.

Janet H. Pelletier
Three Groves Ecovillage
Building a Green Community Together.
West Grove, PA