Join Chuck Durrett, Kathryn McKamant and Jim Leach for French Village Trip in June - 2 places left!!!
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:04:54 -0800 (PST)
Greetings all... After recently chatting with Greg about my fantastic trip to the Luberon last year, he told me about this incredible adventure which he is organizing and it sounds absolutely fantastic.... I really hope a couple of you will take advantage and join him and his other wonderful guests! Visit his website. Call him. Read on.... Neil

Text: Join Chuck Durrett, Kathryn McKamant and Jim Leach for a one time trip to Provence France. The trip is hosted by Village Habitat Design and focus on creating sustainable cohousing/villages while introducing villages, farms and artisans in the Luberon region of Southern France. The group size is very personable (not to exceed 6-10 persons). Please see the website at http;//www.villagetours.info and click on the Provence trip. If you are interested, please contact Greg Ramsey at gramsey [at] villagehabitat.com or 404-992-4399 as soon as possible as the trip is about to close.

May you be well...
Neil Planchon - posted for Greg
Tours Director - Cohousing Association of the US -
http://www.cohousing.org/tours
Founding Resident - Swan's Market Cohousing - Oakland CA -
http://www.swansway.com
Life Coach - Smiling Heart Coaching - http://www.neilplanchon.com

'Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.' Margaret Mead