Request Lori's story
From: Marty Maskall (mmaskallpacbell.net)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 06:10:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ann,

Thank you SO much for collecting stories.  I'm preparing a speech to give to
community groups.  It will be titled:  Creating Community through Cohousing:
Have More Fun & Live More Sustainably.

Can you email me Lori's story, please?  And please share it with the CohoL
list.

Thanks!

Marty
Marty Maskall