Re: Request Lori's story
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 07:13:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Marty and all --

I wish I could email you Lori's story.  I only have a paper copy which I've
copied over and over and over.  You could search the archives -- it would be
back in the mid 90's or earlier.

This is the very reason we want to collect these great cohousing stories and
keep them on line so when folks like you have a need for one you can find what
you want easily.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing