Re: Posting Community Photographs (Sharon Villines)
From: Randy Sailer (randy.saileroit.umass.edu)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 06:55:00 -0700 (PDT)
I am playing with Google+ that supposedly integrates with Picasa. With Google+
you create "Circles" that are different groups of people who can see your
posts. You can post to one or multiple circles. I could have a circle of
neighbors and a circle of family and any number of other circles.

I like being able to control with whom I share specific posts. Again, I am not
sure how it works with Picasa. It is possible to allow folks who don't have
Google accounts or Google+ accounts to see posts.

Randy