Posting Community Photographs
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 10:55:13 -0700 (PDT)
So any communities use Picassa or Flickr for community photo albums? We have
several members who are very security conscious, particularly about their
children.

But as webmaster, I'm having difficulty with the time it takes to upload all
the pictures myself to our Wordpress website. I have about 200 from the last
year alone. For example, we have several households that do the Great American
Campout every year so we have an album of those photos. It takes time to sort
and post and label them.

Are Picassa and Flickr secure?

Sharon
----