new senior sustainable Cohousing project
From: Rick Cowlishaw (rickgreen10gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 04:17:22 -0800 (PST)
*Rancho la Salud Village*

*Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico*

*Rick Cowlishaw*

303 317-6325 Colorado number

A new gated community is being created near Ajijic, Mexico, a sustainable
Cohousing village. The Lake Chapala area has long been touted as one of the
best retirement places on earth, and now comes a new kind of place to
retire, Rancho La Salud Village.

This community will be the first Cohousing community in Mexico, and one of
the most comprehensive. It will consist of an adult cooperative
neighborhood of 21 homes and 8 residential suites that concentrates on
sustainability (total on-site energy and water generation, on-site disposal
of water and waste, organically growing our own food), senior health
(following the guidelines established by AARP in the Blue Zone), adult
learning, organic farming, and Universal Design. The land is purchased, the
common house is built, and the lots are approved. We are ready to move onto
the next step, that of forming community with the people who will live here.

 Please see out website www.rancholasaludvillage.com

--
*Rick Cowlishaw*
*66 Rio Zulz Casa #4*