Re: Call for journalist interviewing cohousers
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 19:01:33 -0700 (PDT)
On 18 Mar 2012, at 9:15 PM, Mariana Almeida wrote:

> Ha ha ha! They want a man? In cohousing? Who moved in without a wife
> initiating it?

Actually this is not true of our community. We have  one man who fit her
criteria and several who were the impetus to moving in and the wives were
reluctant. In one the wife has moved out and the man stayed. Retrospectively, I
can't see any pattern of wives interested and men not.

Several single men moved in who were not partnered but not all were divorced.
Two were divorced and over 40, one over 60.

Since women live longer there will always be more women everywhere.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC