Re: Common laundry question
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 12:33:35 -0800 (PST)
I have sorta followed this discussion, and my observation is that it would seem that a generous spirit beats bureaucracy--at least eventually. In community living, setting an example beats brow-beating and nit-picking (although I might leave nits on the clothes when folding them).

WT

----- Original Message ----- From: "R.N. Johnson" <cohoranda [at] yahoo.com>