Photos w/ PEOPLE in them needed
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 07:26:49 -0800 (PST)
Hi all --

From time to time, I and others have requested pictures of cohousing
communities to use in presentations.

This is another one.  I am making a presentation on Sr. Cohousing to a
consortium of NGOs, government agencies and private companies next Tuesday.
I've been asking around for photos of Sr. Cohousing communities and I've gotten
or found some lovely ones BUT ... I need photos that have PEOPLE in them.  You
know ... those bi-pedal, carbon-based life forms for which cohousing was
intended?  :-)    For some reason, when we take pictures of cohousing we take
pictures of the buildings ...

So anyone out there have 1-2 photos of cohousing, Senior or intergenerational,
w/ people in them?  Sr. Cohousing preferred.  And hopefully ... some activity
other than eating or cooking dinner ...

Thanks very much!!!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo