Urban cohousing communities -- do you compost?
From: Dave Austin (daustinmindspring.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 08:55:57 -0800 (PST)
Hi to all --  but especially to urban (apartment) cohousing.

Durham Central Park Cohousing Community (DCPCC) will move into our 4-story
building in downtown Durham in September 2013.    We've started to think
about how we might be able to compost table scraps.   We have room for a
small garden in the back of our building, but not much spare room.   How do
any of the other urban cohousing communities compost their table scraps?
Thanks for any suggestions.

Dave Austin