Re: common house kitchen stove
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 04:50:05 -0700 (PDT)
However, it's not way likely that the coal-fired plant from which you are
downwind will close up because you select natural gas cooking.  We definitely
need solutions for our macro-environmental problems, but they will not be
obtained by micro-shopping decisions driven by situational self-interest.

RPD

Sent from my iPad