Duplex unit at Cobb Hill Cohousing for sale
From: Judith Bush (jbushtogether.net)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 18:10:43 -0700 (PDT)
A sunny 1,620 sf duplex is available at Cobb Hill's sustainable community and
270 acre working farm in the heart of VT's Green Mountains. This 3 story, 3 to
4 BR, 1 & 1/2 BA home enjoys a bright open floor plan, hardwood floors on 2
levels, a finished basement, and pastoral views.
Selling price for this unit is $360,000.
Cobb Hill is  a 22 unit intentional community, with 12 years of  experience
living together in rural Hartland, VT. We practice sustainable land management,
ecological farming and forestry, energy efficiency, and minimization of waste.
Hartland, a town on the Connecticut River, is a 15 minute drive to Woodstock,
VT and 25 minutes to Dartmouth College in Hanover NH. To learn more about our
community, visit www.cobbhill.org.
For additional information or to plan a visit contact Marie Kirn Membership
[at] vermontel.net.