Re: Cleaning the kid's room
From: Karen Carlson (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 07:56:37 -0700 (PDT)
Our community assigns one family with children to clean our 2 kids rooms for a
week.  It's up to the parents how often (and how thoroughly) in their week this
needs to be done. Some parents include their children in the clean up.  Mostly,
this system works but, as with all things, some parents are more diligent than
others.

On this theme, I encourage my fellow dog people to pick up all the dog poop on
the sidewalk sides of our property.  Of course, we always pick up after our own
dogs but since parents are not just picking up after their own children, it
seems a reasonable expectation.

Karen Carlson
Arboretum Cohousing Community
Madison, Wi