Re: Cleaning the kid's room
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 10:54:22 -0700 (PDT)
At 01:05 PM 6/7/2013, you wrote:
Hi all:
We are planning on discussing our policies about the kid's room and
the outdoor kid's area.  Some questions are:  Does it need to be
picked up and/or cleaned?  If so, who should do it?

The kids' room is one of about 10 areas for weekly cleaning in the CH, like "kitchen floors" or "kitchen laundry" or "foyer and conversation areas" or "bathrooms," that people sign up to do. I think it's mainly parents of young kids (ie, those who use the kids' room) who sign up to clean it, but it could be anyone. As with all these regular cleaning tasks, the thoroughness of the work varies.

    Muriel
    Shadowlake Village Coho, Blacksburg, VA