Co-Housing (Light) in Asheville NC
From: Laurie (laurie.czecholinskigmail.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 17:28:44 -0700 (PDT)
I previously mentioned in an email of our "intentional neighborhood" which
includes 10 small homes and a common house within  a park-like setting on 3.25
acres in Asheville, NC.  We continue to move forward as our conceptual design
plans for the homes is now completed and design development progresses.  We
foresee breaking ground for the first house by end of summer!  Our focus on
relationships within this time includes awareness practices, compassionate
communication and sociocratic decision making, all vital to the heart of living
at Echo Hills.  Should you like more information or have plans to visit
Asheville let me know and we'd be glad to discuss our vision further with you.

Ron & Laurie
www.habitareimagined.com
www.acocreativepath.com

Sent from my iPad