Re: Possible Funding Scheme for Building Rentals & New Cohousing
From: oz (ozozragland.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 17:01:57 -0700 (PDT)
I don't think what's general practice matters much, we're talking about
cohousers
funding new cohousing forming groups, specific cohousing homes, or
community expansions.

What matters is individual actions by cohousing passionates, such as those
reading Coho-L.

I suggest we make this more personal instead of talking about broader
culture.

In that spirit, Sharon, Richart, would you consider making such an
investment?