Re: Possible Funding Scheme for Building Rentals & New Cohousing
From: Richart Keller (richart.kellergmail.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 12:31:26 -0700 (PDT)
That is not an unusual approach in other cultures.  Variants of it are
found in many groups around the world.

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to put into general practice due in
part to the values embedded in our economic system and the lack of strong
peer networks in the "mainstream" culture in this country.

Rick