share your policies on religious symbols in the common house
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 05:18:49 -0700 (PDT)
Existing Communities,

I'd like to add a few items to our "useful documents" document (created for
CohoUS and shared on the website).  We have nothing on religious symbols in
common houses and I just got a question from someone about our own policy.

Please send me your policies if you are willing to have them publicly
published.

Thanks,

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED BD+C

Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.

110 Pulpit Hill Rd.

Amherst, MA  01002

413-549-5799

 <mailto:lfitch [at] krausfitch.com> lfitch [at] krausfitch.com

 <http://www.krausfitch.com/> www.krausfitch.com

Member US Green Building Council, Massachusetts Chapter, West Branch

 <http://www.usgbcma.org/> http://www.usgbcma.org

Board Member of the Cohousing Association of the US

 <http://www.cohousing.org/> www.cohousing.org