Re: Petition for FHA & Other FHA refusals - Make Change Happen!
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousingpartners.com)
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 10:53:22 -0700 (PDT)
I know of a number of cohousing projects, including most recently Wolf
Creek Lodge in Grass Valley, and La Querencia in Fresno, that have gotten
FHA project approval. I don't think they have a restriction on cohousing
per see, but they are a large national beuracracy that can be frustrating
to get answers out of. My experience is that FHA has no application fees,
but perhaps that has changed.  I found it useful to use National Condo
Advisers to process the application because they have the inside
connections to get responses back.

National Condo Advisors, LLC

Karen Sheppard <karen [at] nationalcondoadvisors.com>
Sr Project UnderwriterCondo and Co-op Project Approval and Compliance
Corporate Office
National Condo Advisors, LLC
777 Westchester Avenue, Ste 101
White Plains, NY 10604