Re: Helping owners sell
From: Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 09:06:16 -0700 (PDT)

> I would like to know what other Cohousing communities do to help sellers when
> they want to sell their homes

Notify members, so they can tell friends and family.
Notify people who have contacted the community within the past year or so,
regarding possible resales.
Post to cohousing - L.
Put write up of property for sale on the community's web site.
Facilitate placement of an ad on the cohousing.org site.
Write up a handout about the community, in multiple copies, for property that
is listed with a realtor: Realtor FAQ.
Provide access to the community's legal documents (CC&Rs etc) for interested
potential buyers.
When possible, meet lookers and give them talk about the community-- to get a
feel for who they are and offer a reality check if they have either overly-rosy
expectations about community (Magic Elves do NOT do all the work!) or if they
think they could have ten dogs or be out of state half the year...

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau
RoseWind Cohousing
Port Townsend WA

Stay tuned for a full description of a wonderful 2+BR house going on the market
June 13 !