Re: What should I be worried about?
From: fergyb2 (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 10:37:30 -0700 (PDT)
        I would add to that get agreement that all adults will participate in
your meal program before you move in.  It's too hard to get a functioning meal
program set up later and a good one that is well attended is an important part
of the glue that holds communities together.
                 Bonnie Fergusson
                 Swans Market Cohousing
                 Oakland, CA

Sent from my iPad