Re: What should I be worried about?
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:31:25 -0700 (PDT)
Many or most cohos allow for occasional or variable participation in meals
programs — with the general understanding that the more often you eat, the more
often you cook.  Some individuals are quite active in community life, but just
don’t like the common meals.  Some cohos report drifting away from the huge
(noisy and chaotic?) 40-person dinners, to more intimate sub-group meal events
of around a dozen people.  I think I’d be slow to make communal dining any more
of a mandatory pre-requisite than communal bathing.

RPD