Re: Community Management Website
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 04:35:09 -0800 (PST)
Taryn Griffiths <taryn_leigh [at] hotmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

restore subject line when replying.

Our group has signed a contract with a company called Bazinga, which
offers a website to manage appliance instruction manuals, building
management, etc as well as facilitate community building.

They are very excited about working with our cohousing group and have
been customizing a site for us to use for our meal program,
participation and everything else.

Their main goal is to help condo dwellers build community in their
buildings however I hear that most of the buildings they have worked
with are not utilizing the community building aspect very much.

They have been wonderful to work with and their site is very user
friendly. I'm sure they would love to work with more cohousing groups.

http://Www.mybazinga.com

If you contact them say you heard about them from Vancouver Cohousing.

Best,
Taryn