Re: Movies or short videos about cohousing (Malin Hansen)
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 07:34:29 -0700 (PDT)
I like to imagine that I am relatively free of racial prejudice, a strong
supporter of equal opportunity, and a thoughtful but not dogmatic supporter of
affirmative action.

However, I do not have, as one of my personal missions, figuring out how to
make my lifestyle, my values and my choices appealing to people of other races.

Should I feel guilty about this?

RPD