Re: AirBnB in Cohos?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 06:50:09 -0700 (PDT)
> On Apr 20, 2015, at 9:37 AM, R Philip Dowds <rpdowds [at] comcast.net> wrote:

> At Cornerstone, we now have several households developing an interest in
> running an AirBnB business out of their units.

We've discussed this recently, but perhaps the least obvious question is do any
of your residents want to provide services to their neighbor's income producing
transient guests?

Hotels hire people to do this. Are your AirBnB businesses ready to do this?
Allowing friends to use your unit when you are not home is different than
transient strangers.

Having a paying guest in one bedroom, might be different, but any stranger
given access to common facilities should be accompanied by their host.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Sociocracy: A Deeper Democracy