Pet Policy for Cats in Co housing community
From: MARION BROWN (merryonebme.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 14:03:30 -0700 (PDT)
HI all,

   Our current pet policy for our Belfast Cohousing Community states that if an
owner moves in with an outdoor cat that their cat can be grandfathered in and
continue to be an outdoor cat but any future cats must be indoor cats only. My
sense is that over time our community would only have indoor cats. The policy
is a bit fuzzy as to what you do if a home is resold to an outdoor cat owner.

   Many of us are feeling frustrated with the outdoor cat policy because the
cats prey on our birds and poop in our gardens. I am curious as to how other
communities have set up their cat policy and if you have had to re visit your
pet policy.

Thank you,
Marion

Marion Brown