Operating budget
From: Willow Murphy (willowm7gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 08:27:27 -0700 (PDT)
Our community (Sand River Cohousing) is currently making decisions about
next year's budget.  We'd like feedback on other communities ways of
handling reserves.  We are a senior community.  Small like Rosewind -- all
individually owned units, and we have 28 units.  We are five years old and
currently have $100,000 in reserves.  HOA fees for one bedroom units are up
to $157 monthly and its higher for folks with larger units.  Do you
strictly follow your reserve study recommendations or use this as a guide
and make decisions based on your community's particular needs each year?
Thanks,
Willow Murphy
Sand River Cohousing
Santa Fe, NM