Re: Financial Leader Supports Cohousing
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 07:54:59 -0700 (PDT)
Fantastic!! The possibility that NCB would open its doors to cohousing has
been a possibility for about a decade.  It has taken the persistent,
brilliant, and inspired work of Bill, Jerome Garciano, Rick Keller, Alice,
and many others to bring this work to fruition.  Congratulations to you all.
"Yours, in Community," Diane Margolis, Director, CRN (Cohousing Research
Network