Re: Common function areas in neighborhoods?
From: Rick Gravrok (rick.gravrokgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 17:56:58 -0700 (PDT)
I had this idea years ago, what it every block in every city had one house
& lot (donated by the city?!) for  daytime child care, home schooling
classes, gardening and a play area/sandbox, with a garage where folks could
work on cars, bikes, etc.

And evenings for: classes, discussions, Circle Processes (for problem
solving and for planning events, Transition Town meetings, political
discussions) and for neighborhood card nights, Flamingo Fridays, movie
nights, etc.

Some nights would be just for adults, or teens, or grannies, or ????

Invite politicians to visit. Do Talent Show nights.

What are your ideas?

*Rick*

Monterey Cohousing Community
St. Louis Park (Mpls) MN