Re: Developer Model of Co-housing
From: Emilie Parker (emilie.v.parkergmail.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 06:56:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Lee,

GIB is Getting It Built workshop.  For Louisville Artists Cohousing, It's a
component of the developer model we are using in conjunction with our
consultant James Leach.  The committed core members spend two days together
at the workshop learning what it takes to make the community happen from
the experts that know how to do this.  It's one of 4 or 5 workshops that
are part of the plan.

Emilie

-----------------
Emilie Parker
emilie.v.parker [at] gmail.com
303-317-4558 main
240-350-8533 cell
www.emilieparker.com
www.artistscohousing.com
www.meetup.com/artists-housing-community

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!"

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It can “escort one to the edge of one’s ignorance,” and launch “a constant
process of disorientation and reorientation, taking part in the pleasures,
the discomforts, and the conflicts of discovery."
historian, Patricia Limerick