Re: Inter-generational age-in-place co-housing communities - are there any out there?
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 23:48:57 -0700 (PDT)
Or ... there is a strong case to be made for diversity of units in a cohousing
community:  some large, some small; some fully accessible, some less so; some
stand-alone, some in the common house, and so on.  As new opportunities open up
and personal needs change, current members can and will do some moving around
within their community.

Philip Dowds