Re: Quick Survey - Mandatory Participation in Common Meals
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 12:28:56 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to all who have replied. I’ve received about 10 responses and would love
to get more to get a broader perspective.

Again, here’s the survey. It only takes about 3 minutes.

> Please respond to me privately at macthomson [at] me.com <mailto:macthomson
> [at] me.com>.
>
> ======================
> SURVEY
>
> Does your community require members to participate in common meal preparation
> and/or clean up (yes or no)?
>
> How many common meals per week do you have?
>
> On a scale of 1 - 10, how successful are your common meals?
> (1 = very disappointing, pretty much sucks; 10 = super fantastic, amazing)
>
> On a scale of 1 - 10, how cohesive is your community?
> (1 = very disappointing, pretty much sucks; 10 = super fantastic, amazing)
>
> What are the best things about your common meal program?
>
> What are the worst things about your common meal program?
>
> Other comments?
>

> Thank you very much for your response!
>
> Again, please respond to me privately at macthomson [at] me.com
> <mailto:macthomson [at] me.com>.

Thanks,
Mac

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."
        - William Osler