Re: affordable cohousing
From: Beth Baker (bethbakerstarpower.net)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 10:18:51 -0800 (PST)
I thought folks might be interested in my new posting on changingaging.org
about the affordable senior cohousing community, Sand River, in Santa Fe.

http://changingaging.org/blog/conscious-aging-in-cohousing-community/

Beth Baker
12 Sherman Avenue
Takoma Park, MD 20912
(301)270-8969 (office)
(301)537-1597 (cell)
bethbaker [at] starpower.net
www.bethbaker.net
Facebook.com/withhelpfromourfriends

Author, With a Little Help from Our Friends--Creating Community as We Grow
Older (Vanderbilt University Press, May 2014)

Available through your local bookstore:
Or from other booksellers
Powell's
Amazon