Re: Affordable Cohousing
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 05:52:19 -0700 (PDT)
Lee Stork <txbicyclecamping [at] yahoo.com>
after restoring subject line and deleting quoted digest

restore subject line when replying.

Hi,
I would like to comment on messages 3 and 4 of the last issue about
affordable low income cohousing.  I have designed a beautiful community
called Thrifty Acres to be built in Austin, TX.  It is very low cost.  I
would like to get it built.  I need some people that want to do this.
Lee Stork TXbicyclecamping [at] yahoo.com