Re: Meals
From: Sean Davey (seansonoracohousing.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 06:53:21 -0700 (PDT)
The websites that I host for free for cohousing communities include a calendar
for common meals where menus are posted and community members can sign up for
jobs and/or to eat and an accounting system that automatically tracks meals
eaten and running account balances. If you’re looking for a meal program, I can
set up a site for you even if you don’t want to use the rest of the
functionality of the site.

More info at http://cohousing.site

There is a development blog there where I report on new features for the sites.
If you’d like to subscribe to the blog and receive an email when it updates,
please let me know at mosaic [at] cohousing.site or sean [at]
sonoracohousing.com.

thanks,
  sean

> From: Kathryn McCamant <kmccamant [at] COHOUSING-SOLUTIONS.COM
> <mailto:kmccamant [at] cohousing-solutions.com>>
> Date: September 14, 2015 at 5:50:28 PM MST
> To: "cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org <mailto:cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>"
> <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org <mailto:cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>>
> Subject: Re: [C-L]_ Meals
>

> Program is not mine to shareŠ. And I¹ve tried to get Ken to offer it, but
> cohousers don¹t make it worth it $$. Would be great if someone would write
> a similar program and sell it to communities.
>
> People often add at the last minute, or call and say they won¹t make
> itŠ.so then the cook just adjust changes in sign ups when they go in and
> put in what they spent (there is a cut off amount on what is allowed).  If
> you sign up, and then cancel, cook has right to charge you and you can
> pick up late plate for lunch tomorrowŠ:)
>
> Katie
> --
> Kathryn McCamant, President
> CoHousing Solutions
> 241B Commercial Street
> Nevada City, CA 95959
> T.530.478.1970  C.916.798.4755
> www.cohousing-solutions.com <http://www.cohousing-solutions.com/>
>
> On 9/14/15, 5:34 PM, "Cohousing-L on behalf of Ann Zabaldo"
> <cohousing-l-bounces+kmccamant=cohousing-solutions.com [at] cohousing.org
> <mailto:cohousing-l-bounces+kmccamant=cohousing-solutions.com [at]
> cohousing.org> on
> behalf of zabaldo [at] earthlink.net <mailto:zabaldo [at] earthlink.net>>
> wrote:
>

> So you charge people based on if they sign up.  What if they don¹t sign
> up?  Or they sign up and don¹t come?
>
> Ditto Sharon¹s request Š can you share this program?
>

> Best --
>
> Ann Zabaldo
> Takoma Village Cohousing
> Washington, DC
> Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
> Falls Church, VA
> 703.688.2646

  • Re: Meals, (continued)
    • Re: Meals Sean Davey, September 15 2015
    • Meals Rod Lambert, September 15 2015
      • Re: Meals Sharon Villines, September 15 2015
        • Re: Meals Sharon Villines, September 15 2015
        • Re: Meals Richard L Kohlhaas, September 20 2015