Re: Meals
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 17:25:09 -0700 (PDT)
We don't make anyone do anything, so in theory one could just pay and not
cook or clean, but it seems to me that people who do participate in meals
also sign up to cook and/or clean. I can't think offhand of anyone who just
pays for the one paying meal during the week and never does any of the
work, or brings something to the weekly potluck and never cleans, though
for sure some people do quite a bit less, or more, cooking/cleaning than
the average.

It's an interesting idea to charge 80% of full price to vegetarians. We
charge the same for all adults at our paying meals, many of which are
vegetarian to begin with. I suppose it would be possible to set it up
otherwise but it might drive our meals accounting person a bit crazy.
           Muriel at Shadowlake Village, Blacksburg

  • Re: Meals, (continued)
        • Re: Meals Kathryn McCamant, September 14 2015
        • Re: Meals Sharon Villines, September 14 2015
        • Re: Meals Ann Zabaldo, September 14 2015
        • Re: Meals Kathryn McCamant, September 14 2015
        • Re: Meals Muriel Kranowski, September 14 2015
      • Re: Meals Kathy Tymoczko, September 15 2015
      • Re: Meals Elizabeth Magill, September 16 2015
    • Re: Meals Sean Davey, September 15 2015