Re: Meals
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 09:12:08 -0700 (PDT)
> On Sep 15, 2015, at 12:09 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
> sharonvillines.com> wrote:
>
> One thing our community has tried is a once a month Dinner at Eight. No
> children

Actually, these aren’t announced as no children but the tone is “dinner at
eight” so any children who come are implicitely expected to be “at dinner” and
use dinner manners.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org

  • Re: Meals, (continued)
    • Re: Meals Sean Davey, September 15 2015
    • Meals Rod Lambert, September 15 2015
      • Re: Meals Sharon Villines, September 15 2015
        • Re: Meals Sharon Villines, September 15 2015
        • Re: Meals Richard L Kohlhaas, September 20 2015
        • Re: Meals Beverly Jones Redekop, September 23 2015
    • Re: Meals Heather Carver, September 15 2015
    • Re: meals Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah, September 15 2015