Re: Meals
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 09:09:15 -0700 (PDT)
> On Sep 15, 2015, at 11:50 AM, Rod Lambert <rod [at] ecovillage.ithaca.ny.us>
> wrote:
>
>  if there's a lot of noise and commotion which
> is common. Some people thrive in that environment, some don't. I'm aware of
> a number of people who don't even come to the meals because of it. Some of
> us have tried "co-dining" on a few occasions but it seems to fizzle out
> eventually.

One thing our community has tried is a once a month Dinner at Eight. No
children, and often with a theme just because the sponsors like costumes and
parties.

These are pot luck but they might work later with rotating cook teams.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org

  • Re: Meals, (continued)
    • Re: Meals Sean Davey, September 15 2015
    • Meals Rod Lambert, September 15 2015
      • Re: Meals Sharon Villines, September 15 2015
        • Re: Meals Sharon Villines, September 15 2015
        • Re: Meals Richard L Kohlhaas, September 20 2015
        • Re: Meals Beverly Jones Redekop, September 23 2015
    • Re: Meals Heather Carver, September 15 2015