The 2016 National Cohousing Open House Day A Success
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 10:52:45 -0700 (PDT)
Many thanks to the 95 communities across the country who opened their doors
and welcomed the public for our inaugural National Cohousing Open House Day
on April 30th. While several communities struggled to attract media
attention, and were disappointed with low attendance, the vast majority of
participating communities enjoyed robust crowds and diverse visitors - from
the curious, to the “let’s sit down and talk” serious, to many who were
re-educated in what they thought cohousing was. We estimate 3,000 folks
joined in based on early survey results.
Read more details on my blog The 2016 National Cohousing Open House Day A
Success <http://www.cohousing.org/node/4060>

And visit our Facebook Open House Event page
<https://www.facebook.com/events/921924524594230/> for pictures and stories!
https://www.facebook.com/events/921924524594230/

--
Alice Alexander