Re: Emotional Expression versus Aggression at Meetings - how to tell the difference?
From: Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 08:35:19 -0700 (PDT)
My personal first impression is noticing the difference between "I" and "you"
statements. "I" statements can be like Marshall Rosenfeld's formula, for
example: When X happens, I feel Y, because I value Z. Of course you can't say
"When YOU act like a jerk...." It helps, too, to be specific, not just "you
always/you never". (The "you" can be a reference to the  whole group, sometimes
stated as "we".)

Thus, "I" can be an expression of emotion; "you" can be aggression.

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau
RoseWind Cohousing
Port Townsend WA

where we have a big house coming up for resale that would be perfect for a
family with 2-3 kids