Re: How does your community handle internal communications?
From: Sean Davey (seansonoracohousing.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 19:36:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Lorne,
at my community we use a website that I wrote that handles internal email lists
for the community and all of our various teams and committees. It also has a
"news feed" that is very similar to facebook, for posting thoughts, pictures,
recipes, documents, etc. I host websites for other communities with the same
features for free. If you'd like more info, please check out
http://cohousing.site
I'd also really like to hear about what features your community would like to
have. I'm always working on improving the sites and would love to help with
needs that aren't met by other sites.
best,
  sean