Re: percentage to build
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 00:22:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hello  Susan!

Congrats on being so close to breaking ground!  Great cause for celebration!

For both Takoma Village in Washington, DC and Eastern Village in Silver Spring,
MD we looked for 75% sell through.

Regardless of 5, 10 or 15 committed buyers the real issue is:  do you have
enough financing (cash, loans, etc.) to cover the construction?   Have you
qualified for a construction loan?  Can you cover all the carrying fees?

Looking forward to hearing your ribbon cutting announcement!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

My password is the last 5 digits of Pi …